Sketchbooks are an important foundation for practice and free play for visual art students. Daily sketchbook prompts are perfect for middle and high school art classes. It includes everything you need to teach a daily sketchbook prompt as a class warm-up or opener or as a bell ringer activity. The best thing about these prompts is that all you need is 5 minutes to complete them each day.
This daily sketchbook pack includes 45 different prompts explained on PowerPoint (or PDF) slides to display at the beginning or end of class. Students can complete each prompt on a different sketchbook page each day to improve their drawing skills. This is enough prompts to cover every single day in a nine-week course or weekly in a semester or year-long art class. These 45 sketchbook assignments can be used in a variety of different ways. They are perfect for a middle or high school art class as homework, emergency sub plans, or early finisher activities.
This sketchbook pack includes:
- Lesson plan
- Teacher notes
- Sketchbook prompt presentation
- Prompt checklist
Your students will love to get their creative juices flowing as they come up with each new drawing idea in their sketchbook. They are a great way to get all students involved, no matter their skill level. This list of drawing prompts includes some of my favorite sketchbook prompts.
Check out my list of 92 sketchbook prompts and drawing ideas to create your own idea prompt jar here.
- Check out my semester drawing curriculum here.
- Want to put a fun spin on sketchbooks? Check out my visual journal bundle here, with everything you need to get started with visual journals in your class.
- Want more mixed media-focused prompts? Check out my visual journal prompt jar with 87 prompts that incorporate everything from drawing to painting to collage.
- Check out this blog post about creating sketchbooks with your students and to find new sketchbook ideas.
➢Check out my other products here.
All products are 100% made by me.
There are no reviews yet.