This product listing is for a transferrable license of my full yearbook curriculum. This gives the school a single-use license, allowing them to transfer to a new teacher in the event of teacher turnover. This does not give the right to the teacher to use the curriculum in the even they leave the school.
This DSLR digital photography bundle pack includes two semester-long curriculums that will teach you and your students how to use a DSLR camera. Designed for middle school art or high school art students, these curriculums scaffold learning to build students’ skill levels from introduction to digital photo to advanced-level photography projects.
Through the two curriculums you will get 2 semester timelines, 32 projects, a six week intro to photo adaption for shorter classes, 24 critiques, 20 artist research sheets, printable posters to decorate your classroom, how to set up a class blog, use Adobe Spark, and more.
Read below for specifics on the intro to digital photography curriculum or check it out here.
All in all the below items are included in the bundle. Each lesson includes an artist exemplar, critique, activities and more.
- First day of school documents (syllabus, equipment contract, tell me about how, camera organization and more)
- Photography Journal assignment
- How to set up a class blog
- Blind Photography lesson
- Your World lesson
- Family Heritage lesson
- Elements of Photography and Rules of Composition
- Abstract or Life in Color lesson
- Aperture, F-Stop, Depth of Field lesson
- Shutter Speed lesson
- ISO lesson
- Exposure lesson
- Manual Mode lesson
- Practicing Manual Mode lesson
- Introduction to Portraits lesson
- Environmental Portraits lesson
- Double Exposure lesson
- Storytelling lesson
- Conceptual Photography lesson
- Conceptual Choice lesson (the semester timeline, semester vocabulary list, and end of semester photography exhibit supplies are included in this bonus file)
- Artwork display tips
For specifics on the Photo II curriculum read below or check it out here.
All in all the below items are included in the advanced digital photography bundle. Each lesson includes an artist exemplar, critique, activities, and more.
- First day of school documents (syllabus, equipment contract, tell me about you, camera organization, and more)
- Photography journal project
- Setting up Google Classroom
- Manual Mode Refresher
- Photo Safari Project
- Altered Portraits
- Exploring Light Unit
- Cyanotypes Project
- DSLR Selfies
- Invisibility Illusion Project
- Make the Ugly Beautiful
- Modern Photographer Research
- Photo Transfer Project
- Photography Exhibit resources (including project displays, descriptions, display tips, and student labels)
- Photography Posters
Stop stressing about planning assignments for your photography class. Put the focus back on teaching your students by having everything you need to teach already prepared for you.
Interested in other visual art bundle packs? Check out my other products below.
- Yearlong Introduction to Art curriculum
- Semester Long Sculpture and Ceramics curriculum
- Semester Long Drawing curriculum
- Semester Long Painting curriculum
- Yearlong Advanced Art curriculum
- Yearlong AP Art curriculum
- 5 curriculums in one bundle (Intro, Drawing, Painting, Advanced, and AP)
Check out my other products here.