This visual art curriculum bundle includes everything you need for an entire semester for a Painting I or Painting II course.
This covers projects that use three different types of paint (watercolor, acrylic, and oil, the oil project can also be swapped for an acrylic project) plus printmaking and two mixed media projects. This curriculum was designed to build on skills taught in my Painting I curriculum, but can also stand on it’s own as painting basics are reviewed.
All in all this bundle includes:
- Semester long timeline
- 9 projects
Each project pack includes:
- Lesson plan (each lesson plan includes a big idea, essential questions, objectives, art standards, supply list, and a step by step breakdown on how to present this assignment.)
- PowerPoints (also in PDF format)
- Sketchbook assignments
- Critique guides
Find out more about the individual projects below:
- Coptic Sketchbook
- Visual Journal Pack
- Gelli Printmaking and Watercolor
- Still Life and White Space Watercolor
- Abstract + Realism Watercolor
- Color Scheme Object Study (Acrylic)
- Memory Project Portrait (Acrylic)
- Self Portrait Painting (Acrylic)
- Palette knife Landscape (Oil or Acrylic)
Interested in other painting projects? Check out my Painting I curriculum here.
Check out my other products here.