This worksheet bundle covers all 7 elements of art. This is a great way to teach the building blocks of art and lead into the principles of design. Ideal art activities and lessons for elementary art, middle, or high school art.
This printable pack has information on the front and activities on the back perfect for early finishers, sub plans, distance learning, or introduction to projects in elementary art, middle school art, and high school art classes. Google Slide versions have just been uploaded! Plus instructions on how to use the line, shape, and text box tools to digitally fill these out.
This worksheet pack covers all seven of the elements of art:
- Color (with colour spelling included)
The front of each worksheet includes pictures and information about each element of art. Each worksheet is designed in black and white and color versions. The pack includes colour and grey spellings in addition to color and gray.
The back of the worksheet is full of activities for the students to complete to help reinforce the information covered on the front. In addition, a lesson plan and instructions have been included for virtual learning purposes.
These worksheets are completely made by me.
- Do you love the look of these worksheets? Check out my digitally designed principles of design worksheets here.
- Check out my hand drawn elements of art worksheets here.
- I also have a set of hand drawn principles of design worksheets here.
- Need even more elements of art and principles of design resources? Check out my elements poster pack and principles poster pack.
✳Check out my other products here.