Get organized with this 2023 artistically designed planner. This teacher planner can be digitally edited on Google Slides in your Google Drive, on an iPad, printed at home, or with a professional printer. The clean design allows space for you to make it your own and get your year organized.
This planner was made for teachers by a teacher, but with the flexibility to remove teacher-specific pages for general use. It includes monthly view, as well as weekly view, spreads with plenty of space for note-taking and to-do list-making.
All in all the following is included in this pack:
- Cover design
- Notes pages
- Two, year at a glance versions
- Year overview for goals, important dates, to-do list, and wish list
- 5 course overview versions to plan assignments for your classes
- Inventory ordering sheet to keep up with your most-used supplies
- Monthly divider pages
- Monthly overview with space to write notes and make a to-do list
- Assignment overview for each month to track your classes
- Weekly view, Monday through Sunday, with space for a weekly to-do list
- A white page spread for doodling, sketching, and jotting down notes
- Tips and techniques for printing at home, with a professional print shop, accessing it on Google Slides, editing on Google Slides, and using it on your iPad
This planner was designed by a to-do list-addicted art teacher. I love a good planner and rely on them every year. I decided this was the year to perfect my planner by designing my own. Edit your own version digitally or put pen to paper by printing it. Easy to use and beneficial to your life. Perfect for art teachers, general ed teachers, administrators, students, or even non-education professionals and people in general.
Interested in a professionally printed planner shipped straight to your mailbox? I am considering taking pre-orders for printed versions of this planner (letter size and A5, small-sized, options). Contact me at email@example.com for additional information.
Check out my other products here.
There are no reviews yet.