Check out a preview of this product here: Principles of Design Preview Pack
This principles of design activity pack include 10 front and back worksheets that show how to use the elements of art in 9 principles of design-focused handouts. This handout bundle can serve as an early finisher, sub plans, digital activity for virtual students, or an introduction to a project for elementary art, middle school art, and high school art classrooms.
The front of the printable handouts has information about successfully incorporating the principles of design into artwork. The back of the worksheet has activities for the student to complete. In addition, instructions for utilizing these for distance learning are also included. Google Slide version of each worksheet has also been included for digital editing and submission.
The principles of design included in this pack are:
- Repetition and pattern
- Proportion and Scale (designed specifically for late elementary and middle school students)
The back of the worksheet tests the student’s understanding of the information covered on the front through a variety of activities. This is a perfect daily grade assignment, last-minute sub plan, early finishers project, or a way to introduce or reinforce the principles of design.
This product was 100% made by me.
- Check out my hand-drawn principles of design worksheet pack here.
- Check out my elements of art worksheet pack here.
- Check out my hand-drawn elements of art worksheet pack here.
- Want to decorate your class with educational posters? Check out my elements of art poster pack and principles of design poster pack.
Check out my other products here.