Check out a preview of this product here: G&G Preview Pack
Cover 6 to 8 weeks in your elementary visual art class, kindergarten through 5th grade with this curriculum of low supply, quick, and no prep art projects. Students will learn important visual art concepts with projects that will fit into any art class budget.
This grab-and-go elementary art bundle has 4 lessons for each grade level, K-5th grade, for a total of 24 art assignments. These projects can be purchased individually, check out the details below.
All in all included in this pack:
- 4 projects per grade, 24 in total
- 22 lesson plans
- 76 handouts
- 19 presentations
- 20 demo videos
- 23 checklists
- 18 early finisher activities
Check out more elementary resources here.
- Kindergarten symmetrical butterflies
- Kindergarten warm and cool landscapes
- Kindergarten underwater scenes
- Kindergarten chick pop up
- 1st grade symmetrical buildings
- 1st grade castles
- 1st grade dragonfly scene
- 1st grade butterflies with depth
- 3rd grade face, vase zendoodle
- 3rd grade atmospheric perspective landscape
- 3rd grade special space drawing
- 3rd grade op art squiggles
- 4th grade radial symmetry initials
- 4th grade perspective person
- 4th grade garden marker print
- 4th grade blast word
- 5th grade radial balance design
- 5th grade pop up card
- 5th grade moody landscape
- 5th grade perspective letters
Check out my shop here.